School Board member Miranda Turner will host in-person Open Office Hours on Monday, February 12, from 5:00 to 7:00 p.m. at the Arlington Career Center, 816 S. Walter Reed Dr., Arlington, VA.
Ms. Turner will manage the Feb. 12 Open Office Hours slightly differently. Please carefully review the following information to ensure you sign up accordingly.
- 5 – 6:00 p.m.: Ms. Turner will conduct an open forum meeting to listen to comments and concerns on various topics and facilitate an open discussion where everyone is welcome to attend.
- 6 – 7:00 p.m.: Ms. Turner will meet individually with participants seeking a one-on-one private conversation. To schedule an individual meeting, participants must sign up ahead of time using the SignUp Genius link that will be posted here from February 9 through February 12 and select a time slot. Availability will be on a first-come, first-served basis.
During Open Office Hours
- Participants are expected to be courteous and respectful. If a participant is disruptive, it may be necessary for the Board members to end the meeting early.
- Personnel matters are confidential. Visitors are asked to respect that confidentiality; the School Board member cannot comment or offer their individual opinion on such matters. This silence should not be treated as an indication of any particular position on the matter.
- Statements that personally attack individuals or do not relate to Arlington Public Schools’ business are not appropriate for discussion. You will be asked to limit your remarks to issues related to Arlington Public Schools’ business.
- Participants are welcome to share their comments in writing by sending them to email@example.com. A copy of the remarks will be distributed to all Board members.
- Schedule subject to change to accommodate participants or circumstances.
Please contact the School Board Office at 703-228-6015 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.